LAVENDER NEST

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Flow


Is it really the twelfth of January? I find it hard to believe, but the calendar doesn't fib. Where or where do the days go? Well, I've been letting one day quietly flow into the next - so it's safe to say that's where the time has gone. It seems as though I'm not quite ready to jump into 2014, at least not with the fierce energy I typically unleash onto a new year. 

Perhaps it the weather, or post holiday lull, or perhaps it's a new way of being. Either way, in these moments, these quiet days suit me. Cooking, cleaning out drawers, framing holiday paper [I just fell in love with these woodland creatures] listening to a new audiobook, writing little notes on my mirror [Healthy Am I, Holy Am I, Happy Am -- I courtesy of this guy who was recently in town] - you know, just a general taking care of oneself. 

I hope this post finds you well and your days are flowing with the energy you desire. 


No comments:

Post a Comment