LAVENDER NEST

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Getting Ready

The last couple of weeks have been incredibly tough between being under the weather and wrapping my head around my sweet furry boy going blind. He had a vet appointment this week and we can potentially save his eyesight in one eye, but the catch is the surgery needs to be done ASAP. 


Wouldn't you know it, the surgery is to be done in Toronto (yes, Toronto as in Canada) and it has to happen during the same week I'm Squamward bound. Talk about stress. The surgery is Tuesday and we should be able to bring him home on Wednesday. That means we roll back into town Wednesday early evening, unload the car, and literally re-pack it with my Squam bags and I hit the road for New Hampshire. This is sure to be a memorable adventure from start to finish. 


You should see the to-do lists I have going and the seemingly endless bags of stuff for each trip. It's a good thing I'm a bit of a bag lady [wink]. In between packing and laundry, I'm spending some happy time in my studio today puttering around, cleaning up and looking at some of my Squam-made stuff from last year. 


I'll be back in a week or so, with all sorts of updates and pictures from this adventure. In the meantime, please send some good energy my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment