LAVENDER NEST

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Quote


'She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into plans.' - Author Unknown

This week has been filled with highs and lows, which has been a bit like riding a roller coaster. Although I would much rather just ride one, such is life. In trying to focus on the highs, here's a rundown of all the wonderful things that have happened: 

:: Getting my first student signed up for my class
:: Receiving an offer to teach at an art camp next October [a post about this coming soon]
:: Hearing how well my hand scrubs are selling 
:: Making time to create this lovely lady pictured above
:: Watching my campaign successfully launch 
:: Volunteering for a great cause 
:: Making new online friends 

May you have a weekend filled with memorable moments blog friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment