LAVENDER NEST

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fly Through Every Open Door


Over the past couple of months, I've begun to realize that new doors are opening. Heck, for all I know, they probably have been open for a while, but I'm just now opening my eyes wide enough to notice. And what a thing it is to realize.

I'll admit, its a bit scary and intimidating, but I'm ready to push myself to try a little harder and set some concrete goals. What better place, than right here, to shout it out? To throw out a dream, a new intention into the world and see what transpires.

My latest mixed media piece is the first in what I'm calling my new collection (yet to be named). There is an art show that I'd like to enter, but I need six pieces. Although I have six pieces, I'd much prefer to have them look like a coherent set. My thinking is that by doing this, it will help increase my chances of getting in. It's my strategy and I'm sticking to it!

Wish me luck and thanks for being here to hold me accountable. It's time to get creating.

1 comment:

  1. Stick to your guns OR share 6 diverse pieces that show your mixed-media talents :).

    ReplyDelete