LAVENDER NEST

Monday, October 10, 2011

Finding the Balance

Life has been completely out of balance for the last two weeks. I won’t sugarcoat it. The days were long and I crawled into bed with exhaustion that I felt to my core. With multiple people in my family ‘down and out’ with various medical concerns (they are all okay in the grand scheme of things) I’ve done whatever I could to help make everyone’s days a bit easier.



At the end of last week, things started to settle down and my days started to return to a slower, more manageable pace. Life is returning to how I left it pre-Squam. [Yep, life currently is thought of now as pre and post-Squam.]

 After a couple of days of rest, I woke to warm, glorious fall days. 


I’m letting the sun and fresh air nourish my body and letting Mother Nature nourish my spirit.


 Balance will once again be found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment