LAVENDER NEST

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peace


The holidays in our neck of the woods got off to quite the peaceful start. Thanksgiving was filled with good company, laughs, and lots of wonderful food. There was a lot to be thankful for and still is. 


We took full advantage of the long weekend spending time cleaning, decorating, wrapping, and we even managed to fit in a little holiday shopping. And yet it was all done on in a relaxed manner, moving quietly from one thing to the next without any stress. It has been peaceful from start to finish. Oh Monday, I don't even want to think about you. 


The tree is mainly decorated in white this year with cream felt ribbon, star fishes and glittering silver ornaments. I am in love with it. Just about each time I pass it, I oooh, aahhh and tell it how much I adore it. I think the husband may be a bit jealous.


My Christmas wish is for a peaceful holiday season filled with holiday cheer and memories that we'll look back on for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment