LAVENDER NEST

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Quote


By nature I'm a planner. Always have been and most likely always will be. This time of year in the midst of holiday craziness, I believe in taking some time to reflect on the year that is coming to a close and thinking about what it is I want for myself in the coming year. Making this time is such an important part of taking care of yourself. Truly a gift only you can give.  

Over the past week, I've been listening to some podcasts about intentions and manifestations. Belief in faith is a powerful thing. If you have never tried manifesting, I highly recommend it. It can be as simple as writing something down that you would like to bring into your life [I'm not talking new shoes, but it could be as simple as that], place it in a drawer and see what happens. The process of writing it down, creates a place in your conscious and the universe in making magical things happen. 

When it comes to going after all that my heart dreams of, this quote from Lao Tzu says it all, "Watch your thoughts, because they become words. Watch your words, because they become actions. Watch your actions, because they become habits. Watch your habits, because they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny." 

Quite simply, watch those little things, positive and negative, that you tell yourself. They mean more than you realize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment