LAVENDER NEST

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Quote


As autumn draws to an end, I found another paper dress in the archives. What a fun outfit this would make for Thanksgiving, right?! Not overly practical I admit, but stylish, yes.  

With less than a week before the holiday season kicks into high gear [I know, I can't quite believe it either. I keep looking at the calendar thinking maybe I'm wrong], I thought it would be nice to take a moment, breathe and remember:  

"The question is not how to survive, but how to thrive with passion, compassion, humor and style." The Great Maya Angelou. 

As your holiday planning, parties, baking, cooking, shopping and making commences, my hope for you is to find a way to not only survive it all, but more importantly, find joy in even the smallest of moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment