LAVENDER NEST

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pure & True


There's something about this time of year that makes me yearn for white. White flowers, new white linens, the desire to paint a wall white...well you get the picture.

Maybe it's a reflection of the snow outside, the month of love [some think of red, but love is pure and white to me] or the new year that still has me wiping the slate clean, ready for what's next.

This afternoon was spent in the kitchen working with pure and true ingredients to make some tried and true products and a couple of new ones as well -- hand scrub, lip scrub, sprays, cuticle oil, facial oils and soaps.

The smells were heavenly. My hands were and still are super soft. And my senses in a state of peace. Yes, it really is all about being pure and true these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment