LAVENDER NEST

Monday, February 24, 2014

March's Third Thursday Art Night


If this image looks familiar, you're right, it does. This time last year I had just had my first art show and this was one of the pieces I submitted. Looking back, I can see how I've grown and one of those ways is in my need for gathering and sharing what I know.

What this means creative souls is that this March [March 20th to be exact] the 'Third Thursday Art Night' is all about reconnecting with creating art. Do you remember those days? Where playing and making went hand in hand. 

As we age it can be harder and harder to let go, play and create without self-judgment and fear. This ‘Third Thursday’ will be all about exploring mixed media collage and creating from the place of your inner child – the one whose art inhibitions run wild! 

No experience or supplies are necessary. All you have to do is bring an open heart and be ready to play -- with paper, fabric, paint, and a variety of found objects.

Class will be held at 'The Farm Table' at 4012 Ryan Place from 6:30-9 pm. The cost is $25 with a $10 discount if you bring a friend. Message me if you would like to attend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment