LAVENDER NEST

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Seeds of Change


The past couple of weeks, I've been in a state of eyes wide open to the wonderful world of eating raw foods and how to replace those everyday processed foods with nutritious ingredients that leave me feeling nourished, satisfied and glowing from the inside out.


Coincidence that spring is also upon us and it's the perfect time to start planting seeds indoors? I think not. In the past I've always purchased plants ready to be planted in the garden and I stuck with some basic plants like tomatoes, green beans and basil. 


This year, with a beautiful cup of tea by my side, I planted those basics with the addition of arugula, endives, Swiss Chard, mint, chives, parsley, cucumbers and zucchini. Oh how I'm looking forward to watching these seeds grows alongside the new ways I choose to be nourished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment