LAVENDER NEST

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013


Happy New Year lovelies! How was your celebration lats night? Do you have goals and new things you're going to be ushering into your life? If you don't, boy, do I have the tool for you. Susannah Conway's Unravelling the Year Ahead. A few nights ago I spent the night cuddled up on the couch with her workbook that helped me pinpoint exactly what it is in 2013 I plan do and how I plan to do it. Get ready to plan BIG! There is no small thinking allowed. 

There were two things I absolutely loved about the workbook. The first was looking at where I've been and what I need to let go from the previous year. The second part I loved, pinpointing in one word the essence of all that I dream of in the here and now. Mine word is....are you ready?...........

Nourish.



Nourish in the traditional sense and on a much deeper level too. Last year had lots of highs and wonderful memories that I cherish, but it was also a year wrought with illness from being in the hospital to having shingles. It's time I learned how to more properly nourish my body, but I'm not stopping there. My goal is to glow from the inside out with health and happiness that comes from a place of 'richness' you can only attain through experiences and achievements that feed the spirit. 

This nourished, rich year includes, but is not limited to: 
: Working with a health coach 
: Chickens and a coop [in my very own backyard] 
: Visiting the elephants 
: Teaching, sharing and creating 
: Being calm and in the moment
: Finding my tribe, locally and beyond 
: Learning to embroider  
: Building strength 

Celebrate all that you're planning, dreaming and scheming towards. It's going to be a year to remember.  

No comments:

Post a Comment