LAVENDER NEST

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feeling Free


This morning was one of those mornings where I woke up feeling freer in spirit than I normally do. After having a downright awful day on Tuesday, I quickly took note of this lighter than air feeling. At first I truly questioned where it came from and thought maybe it's that buzzy feeling from my cold medicine. But no, I quickly realized it was the restorative effects of sleep, not just for the body, but for the mind and soul. It was as if my soul ventured out last night to some far and distant land to bring back that refreshed and calm feeling. In one word: blissful. 


I'm thrilled to report that this lasted throughout the day. I came home, raced for play clothes and began having a little fun. My waking dreams have been full of playing on the beach and this came screaming through as I was pulling things together for a quick stylized photo shoot with some of my muses.


Here's to wishing you find moments of calm, time to play and an encounter with bliss this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment