LAVENDER NEST

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Vision


Vision. It's a mind boggling function when you think about it. The amount of images our eyes process over the course of a day, week, month, year and a lifetime. And yet vision is so much more than what we physically see. The vision our heart and soul has for us brings the meaning of vision to a whole new level. That my friends is where I have been hanging out the past couple of weeks. 

I wish I could say it was and is an easy journey, but when this tender heart speaks and brings these images to life, my mind has a seemingly natural tendency to struggle out of fear. Fear of the unknown, the mishaps that can happen along the path to this vision and the thoughts of failure. Oh those thoughts. They are hard to shush up, aren't they?!


As I learn more about color therapy, totems, relearning to trust signs and myself, these powerful tools are helping me surpass being in a state of coping and allowing for full empowerment and self-permission to be on the path to follow this said vision - even if I am still figuring out how the heart's vision translates into my dream reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment