LAVENDER NEST

Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Quote


This morning was an early one. It didn't need to be either, thank you four legged friend. Instead of being grumpy about, I got his day started, poured a bowl of cereal and climbed back in bed to listen to the rain, take in the comfort of a cool morning and sneak in a few more quiet moments. 

You may see in the middle of this picture [in between the lotion on the left and the bud of flowers on the right] another picture. I was asked to make a vision board recently for what I wanted to usher into my life. Round one was well, challenging. I was totally over thinking it and by the end of two weeks, I didn't have much to show for it. With some gentle guidance I was set straight and was able to create one with a bit more ease. 

I've taken pictures of said vision board and placed laminated copies here and there around the house, including my nightstand, dressing table, the back of my hang tag on the review mirror in the car, etc. The goal is to ensure I see my vision, reinforced throughout the day to help usher in those things I want in my life and to help recognize them when they do happen. 

On this rainy Friday, as I hold my vision and intentions close, I leave you with this, 'Such a simple concept, yet so true: that which we manifest is before us; we are creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves." Garth Stein 


No comments:

Post a Comment