LAVENDER NEST

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Time to Give Thanks


The past couple of days, I've set aside some time to quietly reflect on all that it is I'm thankful for. When I really stop to think about it, the list is filled with people and ideas, not things. 

As I gobble, gobble later today, here is what I'm giving thanks for: 

- The health of my husband and family. The storm has cleared on this front and I'm thankful. 
- Jax-the-Dog. This little guy brings me loads of laughter and joy each day of the year. He too has had a rough health year and through it all he has been such a trooper; teaching me how to carry on in the face of tough times. I hope I bring him as much joy as he brings me. 
- My creative, hands-on genes. Thank you Dad. 
- The safe nest I've created with my love. 
- My blog. My readers. You keep me going more than you know. 

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment