LAVENDER NEST

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Walk in the Orchard

I couldn't bring myself to do much of anything remotely productive today, but when the sun came out this afternoon and the sun warmed the air, I knew I had to take advantage of it. My rationale: our warm days in these parts are numbered. So with hot apple cider in hand, I walked around our local orchard to capture the season in all its glory. And I'm so glad I did.


I fell in love with this tractor. I kind of, sort of, want one for the yard. How fun would it be to decorate each season?!  





There are a bunch of sweet buildings around the property that just beg for their picture to be taken. 


And lastly, this gentle boy in all his pure beauty. 

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn, Hi! It's funny you should write, I have been thinking about you the past couple of days and wondering how you have been. You know, I think it has been about three years, this month, since I took my first class with you and I can't even begin to tell you how it changed me and the path it set me on! Thank you for being who you are!

    Blah - on the blogger issues front, but I'm heading over to your new one now :)

    Hope to see you soon!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete