LAVENDER NEST

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Colorscope


One of my dear friends in Boston gave me this sweet, inexpensive ‘colorscope.’ When I stayed with her a while back she had one in her apartment hanging on the fridge. Being the girly girls that we are, we’d get up each morning, get ready and head right to the fridge to read each other’s color horoscope for the day. The ‘colorscope’ is made up of 20 commonly worn vibrant colors that gives you a little insight into your mindset for the day based on the main color you’re wearing that particular day.

When she picked me up my very own ‘colorscope’ from Paper-Source, I brought it straight into the office for a cheery way to start the day. For me, it’s become a little ritual for settling into my day. And it just so happens that today, I was told exactly what I needed. Does that ever happen to you?

“You are highly emotional and very loyal to your friends. You are disciplined, an overachiever and very serious. You have a keen understanding of the past and are aware of why things happen the way they do.”

Okay…so the first part I’m not loving but that last part just made me smile :) It reinforces and gives me comfort to be on the path I’m on.

No comments:

Post a Comment